At least we have a workaround Please add more to the answer that explains why the OP should use your code and how it solves their issue. I’d look at the XML file and make sure it is roughly what you expect to see. Please make it clearer. Sign up using Facebook. Class Cast Exception when trying to unmarshall xml? JAXBElement cannot be cast to” error and found this very simple solution:.
java – Class Cast Exception when trying to unmarshall xml? – Stack Overflow
XML and Related Technologies. For a fuller explanation read this article. The rest is all your diligence and seriousness of taking your work. That’s a significant achievement, actually. I’d also temporarily change the code to: Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong? And, I think, your saying “problemBean” is obvious the one you’ve to unmarshla.
The mistake I made is that I put both Marshaller and Unmarshaller in the same package. All the more delicate elements are mentioned in the couple of posts above. JAXBElement cannot be cast to” error and found this very simple solution:. XML not getting validated with schema Sign up using Facebook. Cannot find jaxbelemeng declaration of element ‘problemBean’.
Post as a guest Name. Vidar Vidar 2, 19 55 Don’t you have unchecked warning then? Pass – I only investigated far enough to solve the original problem: I have very simple files jxxb. It is what the marshaller would generate by default.
JAXBElement cannot be cast to com. Philippe Philippe 9 Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. I think the directory structure of my very simple first project is in proper order shown below: If the “grandparent” y is in the classpath, like this: I have unmarhal error Exception in thread “Main Thread” java.
Then it is not correct if “generated” directory that contains the ObjectFactory. In factor the “generated” can be placed anywhere as long as the parent directory is in the classpath. Thanks for your continuing support and quick response.
Post as a csst Name. Thank you and sorry for taking so much time from all of you. In my case I used: OutputMessageType] with root cause How to unMarshal the output from webservice????? Fair do’s – but thanks for helping me out anyway.
You should not be surprised on the problemBean vs ProblemBean because if you inspect the xml generated, you would surely discover that.
And then make sure the directory “generated” the default package name is within reach via classpath setting. JAXBElement cannot be cast to” error and found this very simple solution: I ran into the same problem today, saw the answers here, did some research and looks to me that the most generic solution is to use JAXBIntrospector.
ement cannot be cast to
If it is still relevant today, there is a way to solve this issue in the config file. It’s also a generic solution. But let me show you what I can deduce your current directory is: Hope the sample code redeems someone’s frustration:.